newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tamera Mowry pregnant

Tamera Mowry pregnant

Tamera Mowry pregnant, Former "Sister, Sister" star Tamera Mowry, 33, announced that she is pregnant with her first child Mowry married FOX News correspondent Adam Housley last year. The two reportedly did not plan to have kids so soon, but say they changed their minds after a trip overseasTamera Mowry-Housley has announced that she and husband Adam Housley are expecting their first child in November. Twin sister Tia and husband Cory Hardrict welcomed a baby boy last June.
"I'm so excited! I really am," Tamera told MyStyle. "I found out about three months ago that I was pregnant. Honestly, Adam and I were in the 'whatever happens, happens' mode. Now, we are expecting a baby in November."

Tamera Mowry-Housley and her husband, Adam Housley, are expecting their first child!

“[We] are excited about having a baby and the blessing that he or she will bring to our lives and to our family and friends,” the 33-year-old Sister, Sister star tells People. “We can’t wait to meet this little miracle!”

“The first trimester was a little rough. I was extremely fatigued and had morning sickness – more like evening sickness. Luckily, it has subsided in my second trimester. I feel great as of now – more like myself,” Tamera added.

The baby news comes 10 months after twin sis Tia and her husband, Cory Hardrict, welcomed a son.
Tamera Mowry-Housley is pregnant! The Sister, Sister star and her hubby, Adam Housley have announced they are expecting their first child. This is super exciting because Tamera’s twin sister, Tia Mowry just gave birth to her first child, a baby boy, 10 months ago.
Tamera and Adam are very excited about their little bun in the oven. Tamera had this to say, “I’m so excited! I really am. I found out about three months ago that I was pregnant. Honestly, Adam and I were in the ‘whatever happens, happens’ mode. Now, we are expecting a baby in November.”
Tia was very happy to finally share the news. She was about to burst at the seams trying to keep it a secret.
“Yay! This is the hardest secret I have had to keep! But it’s out!!!! I am gonna be an auntie!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Cree is gonna have a cousin!”
Now Tia and Tamera are going to be mommies! Congrats to Tamera and Adam! ♥
Scoop

Tamera Mowry pregnant Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List