Woman Heart Attack Grill
Woman Heart Attack Grill - Woman collapses at Heart Attack Grill, A woman dining at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas apparently collapsed while eating what's called a Double Bypass burger. The woman was also said to be drinking alcohol when she lost consciousness. Although she is expected to recover, she's now the second person to have "a brush with death" at the restaurant.
Two months ago, a customer at the same restaurant suffered a heart attack while eating a triple bypass burger. Incidentally, one year ago, the Heart Attack Grill's 575-pound, 29-year-old spokesman died.
The Heart Attack Grill has signs that read "This Establishment is Bad for Your Health." "Unlike cigarettes, I have had warnings labels since Day 1 when we opened in 2005 telling people how bad our food is for you," owner Jon Basso tells the Los Angeles Times," I think that skirts any liability we might have."