newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Friday, May 4, 2012

Anna Paquin: Plastic Surgery Limits Acting Opportunities

Anna Paquin: Plastic Surgery Limits Acting Opportunities

Anna Paquin: Plastic Surgery Limits Acting Opportunities, Anna Paquin admits that she sometimes feels insecure about her physical quirks but fears resorting to cosmetic surgery because of how “limiting” it is for actresses.
The True Blood star tells Zooey magazine, “Interestingly enough, I don’t really care about my teeth, but I think any woman on this planet could say, ‘I wish my ass was smaller, my arms were thinner and I had green eyes not brown.’

“I think anyone is as critical as they have the energy to self-obsess, but I also know as an actress you are more limited if you interfere with your looks. If you have a whole bunch of work done with your teeth and your face and your boobs then you’re only going to play modern people. That’s a big choice to make. Very limiting.”

Thank you, Anna Paquin! If you’re an actress you need to be able to transform for a role and become another person and you can’t do that if your face permanently looks like you’re in a wind tunnel! Anna Paquin is so lovely, her physical quirks make her uniquely beautiful!
True Blood star Anna Paquin is reluctant to go under the knife as she's convinced cosmetic surgery would limit her choice of acting roles.
The actress, who is currently expecting her first child with husband Stephen Moyer, admits she sometimes feels insecure about her physical quirks.
But Paquin insists she'd think twice before undergoing surgery as she'd have fewer acting opportunities if her looks were more generic.
She tells Zooey magazine, "Interestingly enough, I don't really care about my teeth, but I think any woman on this planet could say, 'I wish my a** was smaller, my arms were thinner and I had green eyes not brown.'
"I think anyone is as critical as they have the energy to self-obsess, but I also know as an actress you are more limited if you interfere with your looks. If you have a whole bunch of work done with your teeth and your face and your boobs then you're only going to play modern people. That's a big choice to make. Very limiting."

(BANG) - (C) BANG Media International © Enlarge photo
Anna Paquin thinks plastic surgery would limit her as an actress.

The 'True Blood' star - who is currently pregnant with her first child with husband and co-star Stephen Moyer - isn't always happy with her looks but says she wouldn't change a thing because her physical quirks bring her a greater selection of roles than if she had a generic Hollywood look.

She told Zooeymagazine: ''Interestingly enough, I don't really care about my teeth, but I think any woman on this planet could say, 'I wish my ass was smaller, my arms were thinner and I had green eyes not brown.' I think anyone is as critical as they have the energy to self-obsess, but I also know as an actress you are more limited if you interfere with your looks. If you have a whole bunch of work done with your teeth and your face and your boobs then you're only going to play modern people. That's a big choice to make. Very limiting.''

Anna, 29, also revealed she has been shocked by the ignorance of some people towards her because of her bisexuality.

She said: ''I'm sure for some people saying they're bisexual feels less scary than making a statement that they're gay. For me, it's not really an issue because I'm someone who believes being bisexual is actually a thing. It's not made up. It's not a lack of decision. It's not being greedy or numerous other ignorant things I've heard at this point. For a bisexual, it's not about gender. That's not the deciding factor for who they're attracted to.'' (C) BANG Media International
The True Blood star - who is currently pregnant with her first child with husband and co-star Stephen Moyer - isn't always happy with her looks but says she wouldn't change a thing because her physical quirks bring her a greater selection of roles than if she had a generic Hollywood look.

"Interestingly enough, I don't really care about my teeth, but I think any woman on this planet could say, 'I wish my ass was smaller, my arms were thinner and I had green eyes not brown.' I think anyone is as critical as they have the energy to self-obsess, but I also know as an actress you are more limited if you interfere with your looks. If you have a whole bunch of work done with your teeth and your face and your boobs then you're only going to play modern people. That's a big choice to make. Very limiting."

Anna Paquin: Plastic Surgery Limits Acting Opportunities Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List