newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Teresa Giudice apology

Teresa Giudice apology

Teresa Giudice apology, Housewives' star was paid for apology to cast members, Many fans of TV show "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" were shocked when feisty star Teresa Giudice penned an "apology letter" to several cast members for insulting them in her cookbook "FABULICIOUS!". But perhaps those fans will be less shocked to learn that Giudice was actually paid by a tabloid magazine for her letter Earlier this month, we posted how Real Housewives Of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice was claiming that the show ruined her relationships with those closest to her.
Now, in yet another interview, Teresa is speaking out again about the destruction of her famiglia and friendships…AND she’s apologizing!
Teresa confessed:

“Things have gotten out of hand. I want to accept responsibility for the things I did wrong. I’m truly sorry.”
Wow! We weren’t sure we’d ever see the day for a while there, to be honest…but good for her for owning up to her mistakes!
It seems that after her Celebrity Apprentice stint, Tre came to realize just how petty her problems actually were, as compared to those she witnessed while competing on the show for charity.
Though Teresa realizes she can’t take back her past actions, she IS making the attempt to mend some friendships by writing open letters to Jacqueline, Melissa, Kathy and Caroline!
This week’s issue of InTouch includes ALL of those letters, but we have her apology to Jacqueline here:
"Dear Jacqueline, I wish we could have resolved things sooner because I’m sincerely sorry for upsetting you — and I’m sorry I didn’t respond to your apology on Twitter. I feel like things have gotten out of hand, which is sad. I miss our friendship. I miss being like Lucy and Ethel with you. And so I hope we can work through these problems one day, when you are ready. Teresa xoxo"
The two even had a Twitter exchange yesterday, making plans to meet up and talk it out!
We really have got to give it to her for stepping up and apologizing! We just hope she means it and stands by her word!
No one should be defined by their past actions if they are willing to make a change for the better!
Teresa Giudice has been snubbed by her Real Housewives of New Jersey cast mates for about a year, and she has had enough—she is ready to make amends with Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, Melissa Gorga, and Kathy Wakile. Teresa has written each cast mate an apology. Read on to learn what she has to say.
Teresa writes to Jacqueline in In Touch Weekly
I wish we could have resolved things sooner because I’m sincerely sorry for upsetting you—and I’m sorry I didn’t respond to your apology on Twitter. I feel like things have gotten out of hand, which is sad. I miss our friendship. I miss being like Lucy and Ethel with you. And so I hope we can work through these problems one day, when you are ready.

Well, Jacqueline was ready to respond to Teresa’s apology, and they talked on the phone briefly. This conversation was  discussed on Twitter. JacLaurita wrote: “After insulting my husband, then rehashing the past, her animosity is still there & I think it’s going to take a while to get past this. Maybe one day.” In other words, it didn’t go very well. She then continued: “Baby steps would be great with Teresa_Giudice but only if its sincere & it definitely didn’t sound like it.”

To Caroline, Teresa writes: “I’m truly sorry for offending your cooking…We had a lot of fun together and shared many laughs. I miss those good times. I just want us all to get along.” Caroline has since responded that she doesn’t think Teresa is sorry, but that Teresa’s publicist is sorry.

Teresa tells Kathy, “I forgive you for saying you dread being around me…I have nothing but love for you in my heart.”

Teresa addressed her apology letter to Melissa and her brother, Joe Gorga. She writes:

I’m sorry I haven’t been as enthusiastic about Melissa’s singing career as I should have been. I’m happy that you are following your dreams. Also, this has been difficult for our parents; it breaks their hearts. I want to make them proud, and I want them to be happy. Life is too short to live like this…

Teresa, who is still competing on Celebrity Apprentice, has said working with sick children for her charity has really opened her eyes to how insignificant her drama is in comparison. Teresa may be ready to move on, but her cast mates may not be—let’s face it; the focus of The Real Housewives of New Jersey and all the promotions involving the show revolve around drama with Teresa. In fact, the season 4 premiere was the highest-rated premiere on Bravo with a little over 3 million viewers. Based on those ratings, maybe Bravo doesn’t want want the cast to get along.

Do you think any of Teresa’s cast mates will finally forgive Teresa? Has she earned their forgiveness?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows!
Teresa Giudice is finally taking some responsibility for her behavior and apologizing to her browbeaten New Jersey castmates — and in true reality star fashion, she's doing it in a weekly magazine!

The 39-year-old claims to have experienced somewhat of an epiphany after competing on Celebrity Apprentice recently and being "exposed to people with real problems."

PHOTOS: Teresa Giudice Has A Self-Tanner Catastrophe

In an interview with In Touch magazine Giudice says: " Things have gotten out of hand. I want to accept responsibility for the things I did wrong. I’m truly sorry."

She goes on to address Melissa Gorga, Caroline Manzo and Kathy Wakile individually, but focuses most of her groveling on Jacqueline Laurita.

PHOTOS: Take A Peek Inside Teresa Giudice's Jersey Shore Home

"Dear Jacqueline, I wish we could have resolved things sooner because I’m sincerely sorry for upsetting you — and I’m sorry I didn’t respond to your apology on Twitter," she says. "I feel like things have gotten out of hand, which is sad. I miss our friendship.

"I miss being like Lucy and Ethel with you. And so I hope we can work through these problems one day, when you are ready."

PHOTOS: Joe Giudice Spotted With Another Women

People are questioning the timing, and sincerity, of the apology though, especially as it comes hot on the heels of reports that castmates are looking to quit the popular Bravo show over their feuding with Giudice.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Jacqueline, Caroline and Melissa are all sick of the drama and backstabbing and prepared to walk away.

PHOTOS: Reality TV's Hottest Stars

"Jacqueline is so sick of all the lies and the backstabbing that [she] wants out," an insider told Reality Weekly. "Caroline wants out too. She thought being on a reality show would be fun, but it's just been drama, lies, deception and scandal."

"There is now a lot of of fighting going on about money — who deserves the most and who doesn't," the source said. "Melissa wants more money because she feels like she doesn't get paid enough to deal with all the damage that's been done to her personal life."
Nearly one year after the release of her cookbook, Fabulicious!, Teresa Giudice is still dealing with the ramifications of mentioning her family members and fellow Real Housewives in print.
On Sunday's episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Giudice attempted to apologize for her cookbook digs during poker night at Jacqueline Laurita's house. But rather than pull select family members aside to issue one-on-one apologies, Giudice, 39, made her announcement press conference-style.
PHOTOS: Celeb family feuds
"All of a sudden, Teresa held a news conference [in Jacqueline's kitchen]. It's very obvious what she's doing. It's a guilty conscience," Caroline Manzo -- who Giudice wrote in her book was "as Italian as the Olive Garden" -- sniped on Sunday's episode.
As Laurita, Manzo, Kathy and Rich Wakile and Giudice's brother and sister-in-law Joe and Melissa Gorga looked on, Giudice said her piece.
VIDEO: Melissa writes Joe a love song on Sunday's episode
"It's a family cookbook and I didn't write it to offend anyone. So anyone who took offense to it, I apologize," Giudice said. "It wasn't malicious or anything -- it was all in fun. And if anything, I also wrote amazing things about a lot of people in this room. Everyone in this room is family, so with that said, that's all I have to say."
Giudice's apology was met with mixed reviews, but Melissa, 32, is thankful her sister-in-law is beginning to own up to her actions.
VIDEO: How Teresa's insults have hurt Melissa
Says Melissa: "I don't give a s--t about the cookbook, I'm sorry. My sister-in-law called me a gold digger, and I think I heard an apology. Thank you, Jesus!"

Teresa Giudice apology Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List