newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Diem Brown cancer again


Diem Brown cancer again, Diem Brown battling cancer again,MTV reality star Diem Brown, 30,  announced on Twitter  that she has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer for the second time Last month, Brown  had a large cyst removed, and she is now working with a fertility doctor to start harvesting eggs before her surgery.When MTV reality star Diem Brown was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at 23, she had to have one ovary, several lymph nodes and part of her fallopian tube removed – but she didn't let that stop her from traveling to Australia to participate in the Real World/Road Rules Challenge one month later.
Now she'll have her strength tested again.
Brown, who founded MedGift, a gift registry for those suffering any illness, was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer yet again.
"Didn't think ovarian cancer could come back," Brown, 30, Tweeted last week. "Please get internal ultrasounds/year."
In May, she Tweeted that "pain is an indicator telling u something is wrong," and that she needed to have a "large cyst" removed because of elevated CA125 levels. Luckily, her doctor was able to leave in 30 percent of her remaining ovary so that she could harvest eggs.

"Want the baby hope," she wrote. "On a mission 2try&find ANY fertility doctor that will allow me2 freeze ovarian tissue even w/ovarian cancer."

She found him. Brown is working with NYU doctor Jamie Grifo, and added that she's getting shots to "get some eggs" before her second ovary is removed entirely.

"I know I will be fine," she writes. "I beat Cancer once & I'm gonna do it again! I know God has a reason for every speed bump in life & I'm ready."It’s all about cancer these days. Diem Brown has ovarian cancer again. “My doctor just called me and I have Cancer again. Didn’t think ovarian cancer could come back. Please get internal ultrasounds every year”, the MTV star wrote on Twitter.“I know I will be fine I beat Cancer once and I’m going do it again! I know God has a reason for every speed bump in life and I’m ready. MedGift”, ‘The Challenge’ star added.The 29-year-old beauty was first diagnosed with ovarian cancer at the age of 22. Ever since, Brown has become the found of MedGift charity organization, which is a gift registry for sick patients. “Any patient, from cancer to car accidents to wounded warriors, can list their hospital bills, ask for wigs, wheelchairs, certain foods or cosmetics. Their friends, family and co-workers can then go on and select an item from their patient gift registry, without even having to ask. I wanted to make MedGift mainstream, so the second someone has a medical misfortune, they know where to turn”, she told Fox News back in February.“Don’t care if it’s TMI but ladies get a internal ultrasound. I’ve put one off and it sucks to find out I need surgery to remove a large cyst. Praying for the best”, Brown warned all women last month.It must be terrible to have cancer and even worse to get cancer once again. This woman is just 29-year-old. Thanks God she has hope.

Diem Brown cancer again Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List