newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

jenny mccarthy and photos to dentist


jenny mccarthy and photos to dentist, Jenny McCarthy‘s kiddie dentist definitely got a surprise last week of the triple X kind. Some may even call him the luckiest dentist in the world now, considering he was the recipient of a saucy, naked picture of Jenny’s. And before you think this was some underhanded kind of maneuver, think again, because she was the one who sent it to him. The television host was on The Wendy Williams Show this week and explained the whole story which is such a comedy of errors! Her son had a dental emergency and Jenny took a picture of the situation to send to the dentist. Only, she sent the wrong picture via text. McCarthy explained,

“It’s horrific to remember. [My son, Evan, 10] woke up and was like, ‘There’s this weird thing on my gum.’ I saw this abscess sticking out from his gum and I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, that’s disgusting!’ So I called the dentist and I was like, ‘This is insane.’ He’s like, ‘Take a picture and send it to me.’”

While that seems to be the most sensible thing to do, the stress of Evan’s swelling must have really got to her, because she ended up sending her 80-year-old dentist (Jenny and we are probably exaggerating here, but he probably is no spring chicken) a photograph that was meant for her new boyfriend, Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher‘s, eyes only. She told the laughing audience, “I went to the bathroom and I was shoving my iPhone in his mouth. I’m taking a picture of it and I’m sending it to the dentist and I sent him a nude on accident! I swear to God! The dentist is, like, 80 years old. I literally screamed at the top of my lungs! Is there an app? Like, ‘Uh-oh! I Effed Up!’” Looks like the dentist knows what to expect from Jenny’s latest Playboy spread. There are men cursing themselves and their professions across the globe, right about now.Former Playboy cover-girl Jenny McCarthy had her son’s dentist grinning ear to ear when she accidentally sent him a nude photograph of herself.

The story goes like this. McCarthy had taken the nude photos of herself for her boyfriend, Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher. One morning, her 10-year-old son Evan woke up with an abscess in his mouth, panicking McCarthy. She called the dentist asking what it could be, and was advised to snap a few photos of it with her cell phone and send them to the office. She did, but in her panicked hurry, accidentally sent a racy photo of herself with the slideshow.

“It’s horrific to remember,” McCarthy said. “Evan woke up and said, ‘There’s this weird thing on my gum.’ … So I called the dentist and said, ‘This is insane.’ He said, ‘Take a picture of it and send it to me’.”

“So I’m taking a picture of it and I’m sending it to the dentist and I sent him a nude on accident! I swear to God!” McCarthy recalled. “The dentist is, like, 80 years old. I literally screamed at the top of my lungs.”

On a personal note, McCarthy told Howard Stern last week that her son, Evan, misses her ex Jim Carrey quite a lot. Evan, who has autism, misses the comedian “almost weekly” and even had to attend therapy over it, notes HuffPo. McCarthy and Carrey, who had dated more than five years, ended their relationship in 2010.

jenny mccarthy and photos to dentist Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List