newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

21 pound lobster

Monstrous 21-pound lobster caught off Cape Cod One lobster caught off the coast of Cape Cod, Mass., doesn't need lemon and butter to get people interested in it. At a whopping 21 pounds, just seeing the colossal crustacean is worth the trip (what are its claws capable of?).We’ve covered expensive foods extensively, but today we’re talking size. A monster 21-pound lobster was recently caught near Cape Cod and is on display at Cap’n Elmer’s in Orleans, Mass.Just reading the weight doesn’t do much for me. I’ve never held a lobster so I don’t really know what standard would be. After seeing the picture though, I quickly realized just how absurd this thing is. Seriously. Stop and look at that picture for awhile. The lobster is 3 feet long, which is bigger than the woman’s entire upper body. It really looks like a mutant. Lucky for her it doesn’t appear to know ninjutsu?
Apparently Larry Lobster will result in about 5lbs of meat. I can’t think of the last time I ate lobster, but I would absolutely destroy this thing in one sitting. It is being raffled off for charity, so I at least gives me a shot at winning it. If I do, rest assured I will make a video of my seafood assault. Maybe I’ll invite Pat Bertoletti along for the ride.
If you’re bored, read the comments after the CBS Boston post. How does an article about a giant lobster turn into a political slam session?

21 pound lobster Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List