newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Thursday, July 26, 2012

JoJo's New Album 'Inspired' By 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'

JoJo's New Album 'Inspired' By 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' - With her grown-up look and more mature sound, former teen star JoJo is ready to embark on a new musical journey. Fans got their first listen of the new direction of her upcoming album Jumping Trains with her single "Demonstrate," a sexy R&B slow jam featuring lyrics that might make you blush.

With "Demonstrate" setting the tone for the music she is looking to release, JoJo revealed to MTV News that she is completely reworking the vibe for her upcoming third album, saying it is "taking new shape." The singer said she is "halfway" done with her latest effort but isn't locking down a release date until she feels the album is exactly how she wants it to be.

"It really doesn't matter to me," JoJo said about the album release date via Skype. "I just want it to be right, we want to the set up to be right. So I'm not sure if it's the end of the year or early next year."

JoJo revealed that she has been drawing inspiration for the album from listening to a lot of '90s music, including Aaliyah and Genuine. The singer also admitted to recently picking up a best-selling novel that has sparked some new material.

"I will say reading 'Fifty Shades of Grey' kind of inspires me, it inspired my work," JoJo said. "It's some freaky sh--! I love it!"

JoJo said that she picked up E L James' trilogy after she completed "Demonstrate" and admitted, "there might be something on this album inspired by 'Fifty Shades.' " "I think it's a really cool thing for women," JoJo said of the "Fifty Shades" phenomenon. "It's making people realize that a lot of people's minds are in the gutter, I guess, and it's just bringing sexuality to the forefront. I'm cool with it. I think it's great."

JoJo is also no stranger to acting: She starred in the 2006 flick "RV" with Robin Williams. So would she be interested in taking on the role of Anastasia in the upcoming film adaptation of "Fifty Shades"?

"I don't think I'd be right for that role," JoJo said. "I'm sure there's someone who can do a way more fantastic job then me."

Even though she doesn't feel she would make the perfect Ana, she has a certain someone in mind who could take on the role of billionaire tycoon Christian Grey.

"I want Ryan Gosling to play the guy, I think that would be really dope," JoJo said. "I really want Ryan Gosling in that ... I just want to see Ryan Gosling doing those things."

JoJo's New Album 'Inspired' By 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List