newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Monday, July 30, 2012

July 2012 Celebrity Quotes

July 2012 Celebrity Quotes
Memorable July quotes, Americans mourned over another mass shooting. A university continued to deal with its headline-grabbing scandal. The film and TV world lost a beloved actor. See if you can guess who gave us the most memorable quotes in July.

Aurora theater shooting


On the shooting:

"There are going to be other days for politics. This, I think, is a day for prayer and reflection."
Jerry Sandusky


On the results of the university's internal investigation:

"Our most saddening and sobering finding is the total disregard for the safety and welfare of Sandusky's child victims by the most senior leaders at Penn State."
Celebrity addicts


On doing drugs:

"I wasted such a big part of my life. I was a drug addict and self-absorbed. You know, I was having people die right, left and center around me, friends. And yet I didn't stop the life that I had, which is the terrible thing about addiction. It's that -- you know, it's that bad of a disease."
Thirty-something actresses


On growing older:

"I definitely feel much more comfortable in my own skin. I feel sexier. I think in my twenties — it's like you're trying too hard to figure everything out ... I'm starting to come into my own. It's like a new phase."
Famous single moms


On being a single mother:

"If it's a job, and it's a well-paying job, and it's gonna allow me to get out of here and move in a very safe, huge home that they deserve, I'm gonna do it."
Mitt Romney


On Mitt Romney's tenure as Bain Capital CEO:

"He took a leave of absence and in fact he ended up not going back at all, and retired retroactively to 1999 as a result."
Female country music artists


On her music-industry struggles:

"The thing is, my life is a country song. I don't need to be manufactured, and I don't need anyone to tell me what to say or what to sing."
Jesse Jackson Jr.


On Rep. Jackson's leave of absence:

"I feel sad that whatever the situation is that he finds himself having to be away from Congress. Hopefully we'll see him back here soon again."
Latest celebrity divorces


On his recent divorce:

"It was a lovely relationship; it mostly didn't work for practical reasons. we've both gone our separate ways."
New Orleans Saints bounty scandal


On dealing with the controversy:

"It's been a little surreal just because of the process throughout the offseason, and just how challenging an offseason it's been for everyone, obviously everyone within the Saints organization, this city. It's just been a crazy offseason and I think we're all just ready to get back to work and excited that it's all starting here in a week. It's hard to believe."
Andy Griffith


On the late actor's influence:

"His pursuit of excellence and the joy he took in creating served generations and shaped my life."
Olympic basketball team


On this year's team beating the 1992 Dream Team:

"They probably could. I haven't played in 20 years and we're all old now."
Michelle Obama


On the first lady's influence:

"I am so in awe of Michelle Obama. Every time I see her she inspires me, she empowers me, she encourages me to live a healthy lifestyle, to support our veterans."
2012 Summer Olympics


On athletes hooking up in the Olympic Village:

"There's a lot of sex going on. With a once-in-a-lifetime experience, you want to build memories, whether it's sexual, partying or on the field. I've seen people having sex right out in the open. On the grass, between buildings, people are getting down and dirty."
Controversial comedians


On being accused of joking about raping an audience member:

"All the out-of-context misquotes aside, I'd like to sincerely apologize. The point I was making before I was heckled is there are awful things in the world, but you can still make jokes about them."
Huma Abedin


On accusations of terrorist ties to the secretary of state aide:

"These attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis and no merit, and they need to stop now."
Piers Morgan interviews


On his interview with the CNN host:

"I've never allowed anybody to ask me the questions that you're asking. I allowed you to do that because I trust you. And I would have assumed that you and that guy in your ear would trust me. And if you don't, then we'd better start talking about 'The Little Rascals.'"
Celebrity pets


On getting a dog for his children:

"I would let them pick it out. Certainly wouldn't be a pit bull."
Bain Capital


On the alleged "Dark Knight"-Mitt Romney connection:

"So this evil villain in the new Batman movie is named Bane. And there's discussion out there as to whether or not this was purposeful and whether or not it will influence voters. It's going to have a lot of people. The audience is going to be huge. A lot of people are going to see the movie. And it's a lot of brain-dead people – entertainment, the pop culture crowd – and they're going to hear Bane in the movie and they're going to associate Bain."

July 2012 Celebrity Quotes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List