newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Monday, July 9, 2012

kelly clarkson gay rumors

kelly clarkson gay rumors, Kelly Clarkson Denies Lesbian Rumors On 'The View,' Reveals Why People Think She's Gay, Kelly Clarkson is taking the opportunity to deny gay rumors as she promotes her fifth album, Stronger, which arrived in stores earlier this week.

Appearing on "The View," Clarkson lamented the fact that she's never been in love and how difficult it is to find someone to date due to her busy career.

She added that her single status is the reason that many people have accused her of being a lesbian. This isn't the first time that Clarkson, who won the first season of reality music competition "American Idol," has addressed rumors about her sexuality.

In 2009 Clarkson said, "I'm extremely flattered when I do get hit on by girls and I think it's hot but I'm not into it. I like boys."

In September of this year Clarkson told E! News, "People keep saying I'm gay, and I'm not... I'm pretty sure I've never made out with a girl. It's just not helping me because I'm straight. No boy wants to hit on me because I make mean songs about them, and they think I'm gay."

Clarkson also broaches the subject in the video for her new single, "Mr. Know It All," which shows the singer standing in front of a wall covered in tabloid headlines.

kelly clarkson gay rumors Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List