newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Monday, August 20, 2012

Amber Portwood Give Up Custody

Amber Portwood Give Up Custody - Following a confrontation with her ex-boyfriend and a suicide attempt, Portwood was sentenced to rehab therapy for anger management issues and depression. The sentence was lenient from the judge who had originally decided that she should be sentenced to five years in prison. However after a short stay in rehab, Portwood insisted that she would rather do her time in jail than spend another day in rehab.

“In my situation, I felt in the program there were a lot of eyes on me. And it was very uncomfortable,” Portwood said during a jailhouse interview with ABC News. “You know, I was very depressed, all alone, all bitter at everybody. I felt like that wasn’t the life I wanted to live, I felt like I’d rather do my time, and get it over with, and make the best out of the situation that’s been handed to me.”

Now however, Portwood feels that she may have made a mistake by deciding to go back to prison, as she is still depressed, according to family members.

“Amber is very depressed,” her brother Shawn told OK! magazine. “She realizes now that she made a bad decision by going to jail. She misses her family and feels guilty about all of the things she did to hurt them.”

Amber Portwood Give Up Custody Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List