newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ashton Kutcher Reveals Guilty Pleasure Jersey Shore

Ashton Kutcher Reveals Guilty Pleasure Jersey Shore - After last week’s whopping premiere of Jersey Shore which netted 8.45 million viewers, the most watched series ever on MTV, Ashton Kutcher admits he’s among one of the countless fans. Better yet, he’s never missed an episode!

Ashton tells MTV, “I was on the Jersey Shore bandwagon really early….A good friend of mine started showing me all these pictures of all these guidos online, and then she was like, ‘Oh my God, you have to see this show,’ and so I started watching.” And that he did! “I’m a huge fan of the show. I haven’t missed an episode.”

Although Ashton admits he doesn’t have a favorite catchphrase like “GTL,” he would totally own it if he hung out with Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and the crew and adds, “I can fist-pump with the best of ‘em.”

Ashton Kutcher Reveals Guilty Pleasure Jersey Shore Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List