newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Saturday, August 11, 2012

ellen and portia wedding photos

ellen and portia wedding photos,Saturday evening was full of love, laughter, and a few tears for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi, who exchanged personal wedding vows in front of their closest family and friends at their home in L.A.In an exclusive interview and photos, DeGeneres, 50, and de Rossi, 35, share the most romantic moments of the night with PEOPLE.

"What can I say? I'm the luckiest girl in the world," says DeGeneres. "She's officially off the market. No one else gets her. And now she'll cook and clean for me."

Amid candles and flowers by Mark's Garden, both brides, wearing designs by Zac Posen, sat on floor pillows along with author Wayne Dyer, who officiated the ceremony.

After exchanging Neil Lane rings, the couple and their guests sat down for an all-vegan menu prepared by their personal chef David Silberkleit while Sweet Lady Jane created a vegan red velvet cake for the celebration.

"The love we felt from the people surrounding us, and the love we have for each other, made this the most beautiful and emotional day," says de Rossi. "And one that we'll never forget.Love, love, love the new People Magazine with Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's wedding featured. There is an interview with the brides inside and they were each asked when they knew they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together.
Portia: "Instantly."
Ellen: "The first time I ever saw her. We both knew when we met each other. We each knew each other for three years before we actually got together. The timing wasn;t right."
Portia: "When I met her, I just was so attracted to her and just wanted to be around her, but I was at a different stage. The scared stage, I was on 'Ally McBeal' and I couldn't imagine living as an openly gay woman. And to be with Ellen that meant that I would have to overcome a lot of my fears. So a few years passed and I wasn't going to let that opportunity pass me again. She's everything to me."In a blog post titled "Just Married," Ellen DeGeneres writes about getting married to Portia de Rossi on Saturday. There are some jokes, of course: "I had a big, big weekend. I got married to Portia de Rossi! Sorry, John Stamos... this one's taken."

,"The wedding was everything we hoped it could be," Ellen wrote. "I wish I could've invited all of you. But I have some pictures and video I can show you when Season 6 starts on September 8. I can't wait to see them too... it was all a blur. See you then."

"Blissfully yours, The just married Mrs. DeGeneres.""

ellen and portia wedding photos Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List