newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Monday, August 20, 2012

Janelle Evans Slams Snooki

Janelle Evans Slams Snooki - Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans makes headlines frequently, with her legal troubles and drama with boyfriends, but the young mother is now making headlines by slamming Jersey Shore star Snooki’s impending mother skills.

Evans, 20, took to Twitter to slam Snooki for a quote she was reported as saying (which originated from Reddit.com), and later turned out to be made up.

The quote Evans slammed was the self-proclaimed guidette saying “There is no way I’m changing any diapers when my baby is born. That is disgusting. That’s what maids are for and babysitters. I don’t have time for that. I’ll have them do that stuff. I’ll be there for the good parts, like dressing my son up and making sure he got style. You don’t have to cook or clean or change diapers to be a good mother. My son will have everything he wants. He’s going to be a little star like his mommy.”

Us Weekly reports that Evans wrote along with a picture of Snooki and the phony quote, “OMG no offense… but you call ME a bad mother…”

omg, no offense… but yu call ME a bad mother… but look what @snooki said about her baby… thats straight FU***D UP twitter.com/PBandJenelley_

— jenelle evans (@PBandJenelley_1) August 14, 2012

Snooki later took to her own Twitter before blocking her fellow MTV star to write:

FYI, I can’t wait to change my kids shitty diapers & I don’t even believe in maids. Just sayin

Janelle Evans Slams Snooki Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List