newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Monday, August 20, 2012

Jeffrey Ross James Holmes Joke

Jeffrey Ross James Holmes Joke - During the taping of Comedy Central’s roast of Roseanne Barr Sunday, Jeffrey Ross turned to Seth Greene and congratulated him on a “really big night.” Why? “You haven’t gotten this much attention since you shot all those people in Aurora,” the comedian joked in reference to alleged killer James Holmes, adding:

“I’m kidding! You’re nothing like James Holmes. At least he’s doing something in a movie theater that people remember.” Yeah. How did he respond to the obvious backlash?

Ross admitted that “Yes, I crossed a line” but that this is “what the roasts are all about. That’s what Roseanne is about … unapologetic comedy.”

“If I had held back, I would have done her a disservice.”

As for Ross’ disservice to the Colorado shooting victims, producer Jonas Larsen has already said the jokes will be cut from the August 12 telecast.

If Ross is at all sorry, he’s not exactly showing it.

“In these particular times – it is important to exercise freedom of speech,” he added. “Comedians are apologizing a lot. I am not saying that is right or wrong.”

“But it scares me when I start second guessing myself. I wanted to put it out there and remind people what America is about, and on some level, what roasts are about.”

“When I was a kid I said whatever I wanted. It was one of my favorite things about America,” he added. “So now I feel like I am a big kid.”

Jeffrey Ross James Holmes Joke Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List