newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jeremy Renner Kardashians

Jeremy Renner Kardashians - eremy Renner has hit out at the Kardashians claiming that they have "zero talent". The Bourne Legacy star slammed the family for being in the limelight just to be famous rather for having any skills.

Speaking to The Guardian newspaper, Renner said: "Oh, all those ridiculous people with zero talent who spend their lives making sure everyone knows their name. Those stupid, stupid people."

The Oscar-nominated star further admitted that despite becoming a successful actor, he never wanted to be famous.

He added: "One minute I'm homeless. The next I'm still homeless, but I'm in a tuxedo, on my way to the Oscars, stopping at a coffee shop to brush my teeth because I don't have running water. The next minute Jack Nicholson, someone I've admired my entire life, is right in front of me saying my name.
"Then he's saying the names of two movies I did and I'm like, 'Jesus, all I wanted to do was be in a movie that would play in a big enough theatre that my family would get to see it. And now this.' What can I say? It's weird. I know it's a cliche but I never wanted to be famous. I don't believe anybody wants to be famous."

Jeremy Renner Kardashians Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List