newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

pink talks breast feeding

Pink opens up about taking time off to enjoy motherhood with her one-year-old daughter Willow, but also says she can't wait to hit the stage soon to perform live again for the first time in nearly two years.Speaking to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show, the singer revealed she was breast-feeding Willow at the same time she was doing the interview. "Switching (breast) sides as we speak," Pink joked. "My left is a lot more talented than my right."he called motherhood "amazing" and said Willow -- her daughter with husband Carey Hart -- is already developing a distinct attitude.
"She's got her daddy's looks and my attitude -- she's going to rule the world." She also revealed her daughter is "walking, dancing and has six teeth."
Speaking about her new single Blow Me (One Last Kiss) off the upcoming album The Truth About Love, Pink said as soon as she heard the music she just "wanted to take all my clothes off and dance." She also spoke about whether motherhood had changed her approach to music. "I'm more aware of the cursing," she said. "It didn't stop me, but I'm aware of it."Still breast feeding, Pink revealed to Ryan Seacrest yesterday that she was nursing Willow while she was doing the interview. “Switching (breast) sides as we speak,” she joked. “My left is a lot more talented than my right.”
Motherhood, she said is “amazing” and Willow is already developing a distinct attitude.

“She’s got her daddy’s looks and my attitude — she’s going to rule the world.” She also revealed her daughter is “walking, dancing and has six teeth.”

pink talks breast feeding, A year post partum, Pink admits she is still holding onto some of her baby weight but her daughter is her priority.

“I have the time (to exercise) but I have this thing where I look at Willow and I go, ‘Should I go to the gym or hang out with you? I think I’m going to hang out with you’,”

Her husband Carey Hart has no complaints, but the singer knows most of it will come off when she goes on tour.

“Carey just says its more love… But he knows it’s tour time, he knows that soon there’s not going to be much to love,” Pink told a radio station.

Known for her edgy music Pink promised fans that being a mom hasn’t softened her rock chick image.
“Some people are worried [my new album]‘s going to be a bunch of lullabies. It’s definitely not. I’m more aware of the cursing. It didn’t stop me but I’m aware of it. It’s a very, fun, dance-y, rock-and-roll record.”

pink talks breast feeding Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List