newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ted Williams Golden Voice Writing Memoir {VIDEO}

Ted Williams Golden Voice Writing Memoir - It’s hard for me to watch the famous minute-long clip on YouTube, the one of me standing on the street corner with my little card- board sign. The world might hear a homeless man with a golden voice saying, “When you’re listening to nothing but the best of oldies, you’re listening to Magic 98.9,” but I see a version of myself I don’t like: crazy hair sticking out in all directions, unshaven, brown rotten teeth, dirty camouflage jacket.

I see the desperate eyes of a hustler out of hustles, an addict at the end of two decades of bad decisions with nothing left to do but smile and perform for a guy who rolls down his window and says those famous nine words: “I’m going to make you work for your dollar.”

I’m embarrassed. I really am. Because that video is no lie. That was my life. Back in the day, I used to be somebody-a husband, a father, a successful radio personality. Then, on August 20, 1988, I smoked crack cocaine, and over a period of two months it took hold of me until I was smoking cat litter off my filthy floors because I thought it might be crack, and selling my son’s baby clothes for drugs. I lost everything: my job, my home, my children, my morals, my self-respect; and for almost twenty years, right up until the morning I appeared on the Today show in January 2011, I was a homeless addict.

This is not a pretty book, because homelessness and addiction are not a pretty life. The things I’ve done and the places I’ve been might send shivers down your spine. I laid up in grimy crack houses. I robbed my prostitute girlfriend’s clients in seedy motels. I carried my clothes in a plastic bag and went weeks without a shower. I conned my poor momma.

I stole from my only friends. I slept for three days in a nest of spiders at the bottom of a concrete staircase, comatose on crack, and walked around with holes in my shoes so bad the snow came in and peeled the flesh off the bottom of my feet. I kept a mental list of every store I’d stolen from and which clerk was working at the time, because over a period of decades, in an endless desperate hustle for drug money, I burned the retail sector of Columbus, Ohio, to the ground. And I smoked crack cocaine with every last cent.

Ted Williams Golden Voice Writing Memoir {VIDEO} Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List