newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Woman rocks bikini after losing 100 pounds, Michelle's Inspiring Weight-Loss Tale

Woman rocks bikini after losing 100 pounds, Michelle's Inspiring Weight-Loss Tale, At 210 pounds, Michelle Mohr was tired of "feeling invisible" — so she changed her life. Michelle Mohr, 27, of Florida, was admittedly "super, super strict" about her diet when she decided to lose weight after years of "feeling invisible" in her group of "normal-sized" friends. She was 5'4" and 210 pounds. She's now 110 pounds and has never been more confident.

"I never thought I would look like this in a bikini!" she says. Growing up, I was always the fat kid. Lunch would be pizza, fries, and nachos. I'd come home from school and eat a box of stuffing that could serve a family of four!


"Then I'd eat two plates of spaghetti for dinner. I was teased by kids and so embarrassed. I remember sitting on the couch and bawling, 'I'm never going to be thin!'

"But after college I changed my life. I read magazines, watched videos online, and tailored my own plan. Now I go to the gym five days a week. Recently I've been more comfortable buying swimsuits and going to the beach in a group. I love having confidence!"

Breakfast: 2 scramled egg whites, 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese, an apple, a slice of toast and 9 almonds.

Lunch: Salad with chicken, chickpeas, mushrooms, celery and tomato.

Snack: String cheese and 1/2 cup grapes.

Dinner: Grilled chicken with zucchini and half a sweet potato.

Dessert: Sugar-free fudge pop

Woman rocks bikini after losing 100 pounds, Michelle's Inspiring Weight-Loss Tale Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List