newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Friday, June 21, 2013

Kesha scored 1500 on SAT

Kesha scored 1500 on SAT, The holy savior of pop music, Ke$hus Chri$t, is on the current cover of Seventeen Magazine to promote her Platinum album Animal and it’s forthcoming re-release Cannibal. Seventeen were lucky enough to catch Ke$ha on one of the rare days that she wasn’t drunk or preoccupied sewing garbage bags together to create her next glamorous awards show dress, so they managed to get the 23-year-old to open up about a number of topics from being judged to her looks and much more.

Ke$ha on the different sides of her personality: “I think you can be this total maniac onstage and act like a complete idiot, but also be really respectful, really positive and smart. You don’t have to be just one thing.”

“I was this weird paradox of a person [in high school]. I was in the marching band, and I played music in a really cool punk band with the hot seniors, and I’d write bratty pop songs,” she says. But Ke$ha was also a certified genius, with an IQ over 140 and an SAT score of 1500. “I would drive to the local college and take classes on Cold War history, just for fun,” she admits.

On Animal being inspired by her first love: “He was my first love; he was my first everything. I was 18 when we met, and it was love at first sight. It was the most magical thing ever, and then we just went through the most crazy, loving, tumultuous relationship. Animal is pretty much a by-product of that relationship. We broke up about a year ago.”

Heartbreak inspiring her music: “I feel like you get an option to look at life in a positive or a negative way. If you listen to my record, I take a lot of negative situations and try to look at them in a funnier, positive way. I tried to turn being cheated on and being stabbed in the back into a funny song because I don’t want to spend my life wallowing in self-pity and I don’t want to spend my life being insecure.”

On being suddenly wealthy and fending off the haters: “I honestly haven’t bought myself anything [she still lives in her mothers basement in Tennessee]. I like to spend a lot of money on my live show and on my instruments. I really just want to invest in my fans, my show, my songs and my music; I live and die for my music. I do it for the kids who enjoy it, not the haters, not the critics, not the cynics. It’s all for the kids who just want to be positive and want to be fun — it’s for the kids who get it.”

On her looks: “Hell, No!” she says when asked if she’s always been confident about her looks. “I still sometimes want to crawl under a rock. But it’s just a shell. You have to work with what you’ve got. I’m tall and I never considered myself hot. But I’ve got a good sense of humor, so I was like, “Well, I’m not hot, but I might as well be funny!”

On being judged and misunderstood: “I’m really fun and I’m really carefree, and I feel like I’m really positive. But I also have been in love and had my heart broken. I think there are misconceptions about me and my personality because I am mouthy and say what I want and do exactly what I want to when I want to. But I think that’s a positive thing.”

On proving herself to the world: “I accidentally read a review, and it was really positive, but at the end it said, ‘We don’t really know if she has the best voice.’ Which is bullshit! That’s the one thing I’m most confident about. I don’t have the best body in the world, but I know for a fact that I have a really good voice. It really bummed me out that somebody didn’t see that, and then I got upset. But it just made me realize that this is an unveiling process; it’s just going to take time. I’m proving myself to people.”

On creating a youth movement: “I feel like my music is a celebration of life in all its imperfections. Life doesn’t have to be cookie-cutter perfect, neither does your style, your makeup, your clothes — nothing has to be ‘perfect’. I know it’s ambitious, but I really would love it if what I’m doing was not just an album, but also more of a youth movement for really accepting who you are unapologetically and really loving yourself for every imperfection.”

So wise!

Ke$ha will be one step closer to her “youth movement” goal if her empowering new single “We R Who We R” takes off, and all early signs indicate that it will. It’s already blowing up on radio, and is already out-performing Pink’s new single “Raise Your Glass” on Top Forty radio with over 100 more spins and four times as many adds. It’s also received over 4 million views on it’s official Youtube channel in less than two weeks. “We R Who We R” will be available for digital purchase from October 26th.

You can check out Ke$ha’s official Seventeen magazine photoshoot below, and also read her full interview over at Ke$ha-Daily.

Kesha scored 1500 on SAT Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List