newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ricky Martin pro-gay legislation Puerto Rico

Ricky Martin pro-gay legislation Puerto Rico, We’ve told you how Ricky Martin often uses his fame to bring awareness to important issues via social media. This week, the Boricua superstar took to Twitter to ask his Puerto Rican fans to petition members of his native island’s House of Representatives.

The reason?

To try to approve Senate Bill 238, which would end legal discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.

“My people, I ask that you go to the following Facebook pages and ask these representatives of to support PS238….” read part of Martin’s tweet, along with the names of select representatives: Brenda López de Arrarás, Victor 'Cacho' Vassallo, Armando Franco, Efraín De Jesus, and César Hernández.

Earlier that morning, 41-year-old Martin tweeted in Spanish: “Extraño mi isla [I miss my island.”Martin first came out as a proud gay man in 2010, posting a heartfelt explanation for why he had been quiet about his sexual orientation for so long.

“These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed,” he wrote.

“I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am,” Martin’s letter concluded.

Since coming out as a proud gay man in 2010, Martin has been a huge voice for LGBT rights. Glad to see that he uses his monumental voice to speak on important issues.

Ricky Martin pro-gay legislation Puerto Rico Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List