newcelebritytodays - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Selena innocent image

Selena innocent image, The 'Spring Breakers' actress, who recently split from her on/off boyfriend Justin Bieber for good, is reportedly open to the idea of appearing topless in a movie because she wants to show off her edgier side.

A source close to the 20-year-old star told HollywoodLife.com: "Now that Selena is growing up to be a more serious actress and separating herself from her Disney past, she has no problem going topless if the role calls for it.

"Without a doubt, Selena would go topless in a film if the role was right."

The multi-talented beauty has recently been focusing on her music career but said she plans to put it on hold to concentrate on movies in the future.

The 'Come & Get It' singer previously said: "I'm just kind of halting music for a bit. [I've] been really focused on more acting.

"For me it's been fun to take risks and do things that are completely different.

"To be honest, maybe some of you guys might not be comfortable with it ... I'm still the same person. Things that challenge me really excite me.

"I'm doing another movie called 'The Getaway' with Ethan Hawke. It's really, really exciting. So we're doing that and then hopefully another movie, but that hasn't really been confirmed yet.

"Then I'll start working on my fourth album, which will be the best album I'll ever do!"do!"

Selena innocent image Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List